Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Our client is looking for a dynamic person who wants a ton of autonomy, be the right hand to the regional controller, be responsible for budgeting, analysis, reporting, present info, and work across several organizations and help to tell the story for a major retailer. Ideal candidate will have five or more years of experience, public accounting experience and CPA preferred.
- Ensure the accuracy and propriety of all financial data and billings.
- Assist in semi-annual budget preparation, including year over year analysis and relational metrics for client review
- Assessing/implementing/utilizing technology tools for invoicing, reporting, and budgeting
- Evaluation of processes around expense management, including expense reports, purchase cards, client direct expenses
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Five or more years professional accounting experience, corporate accounting experience for a large account strongly preferred
- Public accounting experience strongly preferred
- CPA preferred
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.