San Francisco Metro Area, California
- Accounts Payable: Manage full cycle AP
- Accounts Receivable: Support sales team with information regarding receivables and proactively providing feedback on open invoices
- Process weekly check runs (checks, online EFT and credit card)
- Maintain AP files ( W9 & File 1099)
- Issue Customer Refunds & Deposits
- 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a fast pace or startup environment
- Minimum 4-Year Degree in Accounting or other related field
- QuickBooks, Excel and Word experience. Experience with Salesforce.Com a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter who is able to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.