San Francisco Metro Area, California
Our client is an industry-leading SaaS startup based in San Francisco that was just recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. We are looking for a talented Staff Accountant to be responsible for the Accounts Payable process and month-end close reconciliation.They should also be very comfortable learning new systems and enjoy solving problems with the use of technology.
If you enjoy working in a culture that is fast-paced, collaborative and fun, we invite you to apply today!
- Expense Reimbursement and Vendor Payment
- Ensure that expenses are process accurately and timely, including verifying the correct general ledger codes and required approvals
- Generate weekly accounts payable checks and manual checks upon request
- Properly account for all fixed assets in the general ledger
- Review, accrue and file use/sales tax for applicable vendor and customer invoices
- Handle the month-end close process for all assigned accounts; insuring that all journal entries and accruals are completed accurately and within the monthly close schedule
- Complete account reconciliation of assigned accounts
- Assist in the monthly financial analysis
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger treatment for AP transactions
- Experience with month end closing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Oracle experience a plus
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.