Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Provide administrative support.
- Maintain audit plan and schedule
- Onboard and off board staff
- Maintain and update company-wide organizational charts
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and ambiguity well
- High school graduate required/ College degree preferred
- Five + years high-level administrative experience,
- Including correspondence to senior management
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.