Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Manage the month-end close cycle.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of analytical reports and accounts reconciliations.
- Prepare and review various management reports including reports containing global consolidated information.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate accounting and reporting including quarterly analysis
- Manage the day-to-day accounting functions related to general accounting, accounts receivable / payable, payroll and fixed assets.
- Recruit, supervise, mentor and motivate a staff of four.
- Manage with the monthly forecasts including variance analysis. Facilitate the annual overhead budget process including presentation preparation to senior executive management.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant accounting experience with increasing responsibility
- SAP experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- BS/BA Accounting Degree required
- CPA or MBA required
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.