Audit & Compliance Analyst - Information Security
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
San Francisco Bay Area - Peninsula
As an Audit & Compliance Analyst for the Information Security Team you will:
- Drive the Vendor Security Assessment process for new vendors.
- Validate ongoing compliance of policies and procedures in support of regulations.
- Evangelize and share security reports (PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, FedRAMP, GDPR, etc.) following specific procedures.
- Work with Security Team to improve policy and procedure documentation.
- Assist with external audit evidence collection. Follow up with staff members to ensure completion of security-related tasks.
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53.
- Hands-on technical audit experience in the areas of PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, FedRAMP, GDPR, and/or ISO.
- Previous role that demonstrates technical aptitude and interest.
- Previous responsibilities that demonstrate experience with Linux.
- Achievements that demonstrate candidate is extremely detail oriented.
- Proficiency with multiple spreadsheet tools. Achievements that demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous role that requires exceptional organizational skills.
- Extremely high ethical standards as proven by successful background checks and references.
- Previous experience working with a variety of personalities from a variety of cultures.
- AWS experience Project or program management experience.
- Experience with a Software as a Service / Cloud solution.
- Database experience, including SQL.
- 3 years experience.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.