Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, Washington
Are you a self-starter with about 1-3 years' of experience in accounting? Do you work well independently as well as within a team?
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that is anticipated to convert after 90 days.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure health and safety by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Generate reports for unbilled, ready/not ready, manifests and worksheets. Review the data and verify correct prices populate the order before posting preview.
- Research customer requests to solve problems and issues and answer questions regarding invoices in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Review instructions, profile, and waste class detail to determine if conversions need to be done to get the correct unit meausre for the customer.
- Cross-check and reconcile scanned worksheets, manifest, weight tickets, billing items and printing of inovices and the corresponding backup documents.
- Interface with sales and customer service frequently in a professional and courteous manner.
- Compute daily billing totals for both invoiced and previewed orders.
Please apply directly if this sounds like you!
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.