Director of Accounting
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Oversee management of the day-to-day accounting functions related to general accounting and accounts payable. Responsible for supervising, mentoring and motivating a staff.
- Direct the preparation of financial reports, including journal entries, account reconciliations and monthly management reporting package. This includes US, Canada, and Latin America consolidated financial information.
- Oversee all accounts payable functions including inventory, overhead/travel, and all elated reporting and analysis.
- Analyze operating expenses, reserves and other account balances to ensure they are properly stated including quarterly management reporting.
- Direct the SOX, ICAP, and quarterly/annual reporting programs.
- CPA or MBA required
- BS / BA Accounting Degree
- 8 plus years of relevant accounting experience
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.