Tacoma Metro Area, WA
- Month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Timely completion of all bank statement and account reconciliations.
- Manage the general ledger.
- Maintain proper records of acquisitions, disposals, and depreciation of fixed assets of the Company.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivables, payroll and similar other processes.
- Prepare monthly financials - Describe the variances when comparing the actual results versus the budget, forecast and prior year.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong technical skills, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel (pivot table, v-lookup and if functions), Word, PowerPoint, Oracle, (Sage and/or Hyperion HFM a plus)
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.