Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Prepare financial statements and forecasts for affiliates.
- Work directly with various members of our management team to assist with projects as needed
- Complete assignment packages related to our loan portfolio for the warehouse line of credit
- Monitor commercial lending reporting deadlines and provide deliverables for bank covenant compliance
- Bachelor degree in finance and/or accounting
- Prior financial analyst, commercial lending or accounting experience in the banking/finance industry (1-2 years)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.