Full-stack Engineer (Junior)
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
San Francisco, CA
Full-time / perm
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Junior Full-Stack engineer that doesn t mind working in small, agile, organic junk food eating type of group. Our client is hitting the financial market hard and leaving no prisoners! So if you are able to code for real-time platforms and your back-end coding strength is as strong as the front, maybe you should read on.
- 1.5 - 4 years of professional software engineering experience
- Front-end AND back-end experience work for shopping carts
- Able to pull analytical information for to achieve fantastic customer experiences
- Either Ruby on Rails, Java, or Python professional experience (RoR is highly preferred)
- General interest in mortgage/finance/investment companies (prior experience in these industries is a plus!)
- Redis, jQuery, Sass and Postgres
Other: This role doesn t offer visa sponsorship or corp-to-corp
Salary: $95k - $125k/year DOE + equity
Perks: free food, medical benefits (health, dental, vision), honest time off plan, and other good things
If interested and qualified, please email a current cv/resume to jquiet@cvp-it.Com.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.