Global Assistant Controller
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Prepare annual budget and monthly & quarterly forecast updates as required
- Supports internal/external audit reviews and documentation requests.
- Manages/approves return authorizations, credit memos, customer deductions and non-revenue order processes in a profitable manner that promotes responsible decision making processes and behaviors.
- Develop growth and savings initiatives and track performance monthly to ensure targets are achieved.
- CPA or MBA required
- BS / BA Accounting Degree
- 6 plus years of relevant accounting experience
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.