San Francisco Metro Area, California
Who You Are:
- High performing and committed individual with a track record of working efficiently and effectively
- Strong initiative to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
- College graduate with a degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience in a corporate setting
- A CPA or in the process of obtaining CPA license
- Excel skills are a must (vlookup, pivot tables) and Workday is a huge bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Perform daily bank reconciliation for operating bank accounts.
- Administer all bank reconciliation for all cash accounts at month-end, as well as preparation of journal entries.
- Process and record all cash receipts.
- Prepare bank deposits and reconcile bank accounts monthly.
- Assisting the senior accountants in the month-end accounting close, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and deferred revenue.
- Reconciling accounts receivable accounts
- Allocation of transactions to individual account receivable sub ledgers.
- Assist with the year-end financial audits.
- Provide administrative support as needed, including data entry.
- Serve as back up for other Finance Department functions.
- Participate in the implementation of a new ERP.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.