Portfolio Accounting Manager
San Francisco Metro Area, California
- Full accounting and general ledger responsibility including preparation of standalone and consolidated financial statements for multiple subsidiaries on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and maintain account analyses and reconciliations on a current basis in both US$ and foreign currency as needed.
- Review purchase agreements, sales agreements, leases and loan documents for relevant financial information.
- Assist with IFRS based statutory audits for assigned entities including preparation of audited financial statements and footnote disclosures.
- Ensure that all monthly, quarterly, year-end and special project deadlines and requirements are met; cash journals posted on a daily basis.
- Maintain necessary schedules to support income tax filings in multiple jurisdictions.
- Other duties as needed
- Strong work ethic, self-starter with strong initiative. Ability to operate with a high level of independence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Position will interact with employees throughout the organization including BBAM marketers, attorneys, accountants and finance professionals.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload involving multiple tasks, responsibilities and deadlines with follow-through and minimal supervision.
- The candidate for this position must be able to move among various tasks, address responsibilities in a " hands on" detail-oriented manner. It is important that the candidate be a self-starter with above average initiative.
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent comprehension of contractual language (strongly preferred)
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel and comfortable learning new packages and implementing new technologies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload with minimal supervision
- The candidate should hold a B.S./B.A. In Accounting
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.