Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Accounts payable duties
- Subcontract payable duties including performing committed cost maintenance, ensure subcontract payable vouchers and supporting documentation [lien waivers, sub-tier waivers, joint checks as applicable, contract and change orders executed, etc.] are properly gathered, reviewed and assembled.
- Check run duties include posting payables and management of check runs including coordinating with other accounting department team members and Controller for final review, approval and check signature.
- Job Cost duties include subcontractor/Major PO commitment maintenance, monthly Job Cost Report analysis and reconciliation in coordination with the Project Manager for timely financial reporting and project close-out at end of project, including any cost savings reconciliation and/or G-MAX substantiations.
Owner Billing duties include preparing owner billing based on contract requirements, working with Project Manager on job specific billing requirements, and posting billings in AR and Contracts.
- 4+ years accounting experience in general contracting industry
- Payroll experience a plus
- Proficient with Great Plains or Timberline/Sage a plus
- Strong communication skills
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.