Real Estate Investment Analyst
San Mateo Metro Area, California
Peninsula based private investment and advisory services firm seeks a Real Estate Investment Analyst. This is an exceptional opportunity to be a part of a small team managing a real estate portfolio in excess of $500 million consisting primarily of commercial and residential real estate located in the Western United States. The properties are owned both directly as well as through passive partnerships, and this role will wear many hats.
The Real Estate Investment Analyst will work as part of the Company s real estate asset management team to maximize the performance of the real estate operating portfolio. The analyst will work with the Managing Director to manage existing investments, as well as new investment opportunities. Responsibilities include assisting with quantitative and qualitative analysis, market research, valuation using discounted cash flow, " hold vs. Sale" analysis, liquidity forecast and sensitivity analysis. This company offer excellent benefits and good work life balance. They are also close to Caltrain.
- 3-8 years commercial real estate related experience required, including extensive quantitative analyses and financial modeling
- Bachelor s degree required
- Thorough understanding of Excel functionality and technical skills to develop robust Excel models for various strategic analysis
- Marked interest in real estate, financial markets and investment management
- ARGUS software experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.