San Francisco Metro Area, California
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you are given the autonomy to drive your own business yet still be a member of a strong team with the stability of an established organization? Our strength as an organization stems from our willingness to treat people with respect and provide them the tools necessary to be successful. Recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America and by the San Jose and San Francisco Business Journal as a Top Company to Work For, CVPartners is a values-driven organization with a clear mission to deliver best-in-class service with integrity and authenticity.
Our client base is continuing to grow and we are expanding the organization to keep up with demand. We are looking for an experienced and extraordinary individual who encompasses resourcefulness, a strong work ethic, professionalism, high energy, and tremendous drive. We pride ourselves on our strong technical knowledge coupled with a service driven recruitment expertise.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Create and implement new and unique candidate generation strategies for both passive and active candidates. Utilize current and innovative sourcing methods including referrals, direct contact/recruitment via phone, professional organizations, online networking, internet sites, alumni associations and whatever necessary to understand who is the best of the best in the accounting industry
- Perform in depth interviews to fully understand the candidate s technical skills, proper cultural fit, and career aspirations in an attempt to make the perfect match
- Work closely with high level hiring managers to understand their needs and provide consultative insight on what a successful candidate profile will look like
- Completely own all aspects of the recruitment process
- Prior recruitment experience or Accounting/Finance experience required
- Bachelor s degree
- Excellent communication and networking skills, professional demeanor, strong customer service
- Someone who has the tenacity to overcome objections
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with a high level of integrity
- Exceptional follow-through and detail-orientation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks
- Energetic, positive attitude, eager to learn and a strong team player
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.