Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
We have a client based in Seattle (a successful mid-sized publicly-traded company) that is looking to hire a Revenue Accountant. This is a high visibility role and will interact with management and various departments. Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parking reimbursement, etc.
- Responsibility for assisting in revenue accounting, ensuring timely and accurate recording of revenue and deferred revenue
- Identify appropriate deliverables for multi-element arrangements
- Contract review to identify all key clauses related to revenue recognition
- Prepare journal entries, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts
- Create transparency for business units into revenue recognition process and amounts to be recognized
- Reconciliations for certain revenue g/l accounts as well as others as necessary
Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Two years minimum of accounting experience
Revenue recognition experience preferred
Experience in the technology industry preferred
Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
Previous experience in a JDE environment highly desirable
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.