Revenue Accounting Manager
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, Washington
- Establish structure and standards in order to ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Perform accounting assessments over new revenue arrangements, i.E. Contractual and promotional business activities, communicate accounting treatment to business partners and participate in operational implementation of new business activities.
- Facilitate analysis and discussion of financial data related to revenue transactions. Analyze and document any gaps and provide recommendations of path to solutions.
- Review the work of other team members, including providing constructive feedback, guidance and coaching to other team members while maintaining positive relationships.
- 6+ years relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Experience in revenue recognition preferred
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.