San Francisco Metro Area, California
Reporting to the Director of Revenue, the position also has daily exposure to the Company s CFO, Corporate Controller, FP&A, Sales team and the executive team.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP software revenue recognition rules required.
- Experience in the SAAS/software industry and professional services experience required and a strong interest in understanding the business model of SAAS/software companies.
- Advanced Excel skills absolutely necessary, including the ability to design and utilize effective spreadsheets.Strong analytical skills essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively gather and convey information via e-mail or phone, across time zones, to sales and services professionals located in our domestic and international offices.
- Experience with Oracle Financials preferred.System implementations and process improvements experience helpful.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and deadline oriented fast-learner, who is an organized, dedicated, hands-on team player with excellent problem-solving skills. Roll-up-the sleeves approach required.
- Comfortable with unstructured, dynamic hi-tech environment.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.