Semiconductor Manufacturing Database Engineer
San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Help develop, maintain and support existing Oracle database structures/interfaces/queries (stored procedures, views, etc.) that provide the necessary info to the front end applications/tools
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases/queries and investigate solutions. Diagnose and resolve database performance issues.
- Participate in support of Data Warehouse, Product Life Cycle Interface and Data Services
- Receive knowledge transfer on the current Yield Management System and provide feedback
- Experience/Knowledge of Semiconductor Yield Management and data analytics
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.