Senior Accountant - Cost
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Perform cost accounting activities and month-end close and journal entries (accruals, payroll entries, and fixed assets)
- Prepare Financial Statements and reports as assigned by the controller.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and calculate depreciation.
- Review inventory transactions and provide regular cost analysis updates.
- Prepare monthly general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- BA required, CPA a plus
- 3+ years' manufacturing experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Proficient with Oracle
- Cost accounting experience a plus
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.