San Francisco Metro Area, CA
Well-funded and fast growth alternative energy company seeks a Senior Lead Accountant or Corporate Accounting Manager who can contribute in a variety of areas, including GL/Close, financial reporting, consolidations, cash flow, variance analysis, etc. Position requires a self-starter who can determine accounting for complex transactions and span detailed transaction-level accounting through higher-level financial statement and management reporting.
- Performance of general ledger activities surrounding monthly, yearly, and annual close.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for stand-alone and consolidated entities.
- Review contracts and agreements to ensure proper GAAP accounting compliance.
- Responsible for account analyses and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership over special project including system implementation and process improvements.
- Prepare supporting documentation for quarterly (10Q) and annual (10K) SEC filing requirements and assist with footnotes and disclosures.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Completion of audited financial statements, preparation of PBC schedules, and interfacing with external auditors.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license or Chartered Accountant designation preferred
- 8-10 years of professional accounting experience
- Experience with complex accounting issues, consolidations, US GAAP and IFRS issues, foreign currency, and multiple accounting entities.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills ability to prioritize a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.