San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Real Estate company in San Mateo seeks a Senior Accountant to join their accounting team.
The Senior Accountant will have full general ledger responsibilities for their assigned office and retail properties. This is a dynamic position that will require excellent communication skills and coordination with various departments within the Company.
- Full charge GL responsibilities for assigned office and retail properties.
- Review and/or prepare bank reconciliations for properties.
- Prepare annual CAM reconciliation in coordination with property managers.
- Prepare construction draws for development projects though job cost system.
- Prepare quarterly financial loan compliance for lender submittal.
- Assist in preparation of the quarterly board of director s financial package.
- Support commercial, residential and development groups for annual budget process.
- General excitement to learn and pick up new skills on the job
- Proven track record of working well on dynamic teams
- Ability to communicate well (written and oral)
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- Experience working in a real estate company
- Familiarity with property management accounting software
- Intermediate level Excel skills
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.