Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, Washington
- Ensure accurate and timely consolidation and preparation of monthly reporting package for parent company.
- Participate in internal and external audits to ensure compliance is being met consistently.
- Ensure intercompany and related party transactions are identified, properly recorded and eliminated.
- Prepare the consolidated statement of cash flows.
- Analyzes complex financial reports and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- Three to five years of experience in Accounting.
- Experience with complex consolidations
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, as well as Blackline and Hyperion systems.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.