Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, Washington
- Month-end financial close processes, including journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Manage some operational accounting.
- Perform financial analysis, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and make corrections of discrepancies.
- Excel (charts, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Deadline oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to research and problem solve.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- SAP knowledge desired.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting and a minimum of three years related experience required.
- CPA eligible/working towards CPA certification desired.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.