Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Prepares financial statements and assist in preparing budgets according to schedule.
- Supports month-end and year-end close process
- Performs variance analyses and account reconciliations.
- Plan and reviews staff s work
- Train s and mentors junior staff
- Other duties as assign
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- Three to five years of experience in Accounting.
- Experience with complex consolidations
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, as well as Blackline and Hyperion systems.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.