Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Month-end financial close processes, including journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations.
- Responsible for various monthly analysis.
- Responsible for the accounting for equity, stock option and deferred compensation programs.
- Perform financial analysis and prepare timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports, including annual overhead budgeting, monthly greybook and forecasting.
- Actively participate in special projects utilizing technical accounting and analytical skills to make recommendations.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of increasing responsibility
- Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and take initiative to produce results.
- SAP experience desired.
- CPA / MBA preferred
- Big 4 public accounting experience highly preferred
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.