Senior Accountant-San Francisco- 6 month contract
San Francisco Metro Area, California
Well known start-up with all the perks (daily lunch catering, fully stocked beverages, coffee shop on site, etc.) is looking for a contract interim Senior Accountant to assist with daily accounting activities, and help lead the month end close process.
- Play an active role in the financial close process and preparation of month-end journal entries and reconciliations.
- Review foreign subsidiary financial statements and consolidation process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, fluctuation analysis and management reporting.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and documentation of applicable policies and procedures.
- Research technical accounting issues.
- Work closely with external auditors.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and tasks, as necessary.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Ability to research and resolve technical accounting issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment
- Strong multitasking skills and the flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time-management skills
- 5-7 years related accounting experience, SaaS preferred
- US GAAP experience
- CPA preferred but not required
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.