Senior Collections Manager
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Our client is ready to hire an experienced, self-motivated and results driven Senior Collections Manager. Experience in a fast growing services environment with management responsibilities in large offshore teams highly valued.
- Management and oversight of AR Collection/Aging performance. Develop/drive collection strategy and execution. Establish the objectives and metric expectations
- Process improvement, identify and prioritize opportunities for process optimization. Quickly identify, elevate and remove barriers to achieve goals and objectives
- Effectively lead, coach and develop Managers and Analysts, while building a strong culture around results and values. Clear and concise communication to present thoughts, ideas and recommendation to all levels
- Develop key collaborative partnership (internal/external) to drive operational excellence and ongoing relationships. Assists in business evaluations to identify future opportunities for improvement and barriers to achieving strategic and financial objectives.
- Prepare, analyze and summarize reporting and presentations for collection and operating effectiveness accurately and timely
- Management of offshore teams (training, coaching, support, audit, scorecard) to ensure satisfactory performance of AR function
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience supervising large teams.
- Collections experience with demonstrated success and awareness to new tools.
- Ability to manage and lead through business and associated problems independently and in a lead role, while working in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel and client representatives in a professional, courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
- Lead-by-example behaviors in all facets of best practices, leadership, compliance and company policy.
- Demonstrated platform skills including, but not limited to, proficiency in:
effective written and verbal communication skills (effective memorandums to negotiations to coaching skills)
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.