Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Partner with our finance team to consolidate the annual budget, strategic plan, biannual forecasts and monthly reporting/analytical support for total North America.
- Assist in tracking, monitoring, analyzing our key metrics.
- Dive into current reporting and analysis to look for ways to improve and streamline the process
- Perform ad hoc analysis to drive data decision making for the leadership team.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis
- Experience with a FP&A management systems (Hyperion Essbase a plus.)
- Excel superstar, able to streamline reporting, quickly put together ad hoc requests, and draw connections through data and analysis.
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Dynamic, highly motivated person who works well independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates strong strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Contributes new ideas and finds solutions to business challenges.
- Pays high attention to detail.
- Exhibits critical thinking skills-improve processes, suggest alternatives, and drive efficiencies.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.