Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
- Support the preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Participate in month end and year end closing activities including reconciliations, journal entries, financial statement preparation.
- Preparation of timely, accurate and meaningful financial reports.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- B.S. / B.A. In Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Solid analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and principles; knowledge of financial statements
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.