Senior Revenue Accountant/Analyst
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience as part of the accounting close process in a start-up, high-growth environment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP software revenue recognition rules required.
- Experience in the hi-tech industry required and previous SAAS/software industry and professional services experience preferred, along with a strong interest in understanding the business model of SAAS/software companies.
- Advanced Excel skills absolutely necessary, including the ability to design and utilize effective spreadsheets.Strong analytical skills essential. Experience with Oracle Financials suggested.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively gather and convey information via e-mail or phone, across time zones, to sales and services professionals located in our domestic and international offices.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and deadline oriented fast-learner, who is an organized, dedicated, hands-on team player with excellent problem-solving skills. Roll-up-the sleeves approach required.
- Comfortable with unstructured, dynamic hi-tech environment.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.