Senior Technical Accountant
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration,
- 3 - 6 years relevant work experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. CPA with Big 4 experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP rules required, with recent interaction on FX/hedging, SEC reporting, lease accounting, debt and equity preferred.
- Experience in the hi-tech industry required with specific experience in a software/SAAS/Fintech company preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Advanced Excel skills necessary, including the ability to design and utilize effective spreadsheets. Strong analytical skills essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to effectively gather and convey information via e-mail or phone, across time zones, to various Finance and other professionals located in our domestic and international offices.
- Experience with Oracle Financials preferred. System implementations and process improvements experience helpful.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and deadline-oriented fast-learner, who is an organized, dedicated, hands-on team player with excellent problem-solving skills. Roll-up-the sleeves approach required. Comfortable with unstructured, dynamic environment.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.