Sr. Android Developer
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
Are you a Sr. Android Developer who loves what you do? Are you Sr. Android Developer who is passionate about programming? If you love challenges and strive for excellence, come build the future of our product with us. Our user facing projects are diverse, interesting, and innovative. Our work makes an impact; we help people improve their lives through learning. We leverage the latest technologies, adopt industry best practices and iterate in a fast-paced release environment. You will see the positive results of your work weekly.
This is an opportunity for a Sr. Android Developer to inspire hundreds of millions, possibly billions, of people to learn anything they can imagine - An opportunity to inspire hundreds of thousands of instructors to share their knowledge with the world - An opportunity to help thousands of businesses change the way their employees learn.
The different teams (Engineering, Product, Data Science) are close-knit bunches that enjoy problem-solving and collaboration. They all share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. The company-culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. Milestones are always celebrated, and support for the mission of other team member s is part of what makes them successful every day.
The company is a late-stage, early-growth start-up that is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco s SoMA neighborhood with offices in EU, and Eurasia. Compensation includes full-time salary, an equity compensation plan, and a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare, commuter benefits, paternal leave, and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Build, iterate, and enhance mobile applications on the Google Android platform
- Continue to evaluate innovative applications on the Android platform and present new ideas to improve our offering on the mobile platform
- Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Bring new features in the course taking experience to the Android platform
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Engage and participate in external developer meet-ups and events to promote engineering brand as a great place to work. Give tech talks or organize developer panels
- Has released a few application into the Android market
- Solid understanding of the Android platform
- Knowledge and experience in at least one object oriented programming language and related framework
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products that meet business requirements
Resume (review within 24-hours) >>> Technical Phone (1-hr.) w/ last 30-mins being online coding via CollabEdit >>> Take home exercise (1-2 hours) >>> On-site (10AM-4PM; 2 coding sessions in AM, LUNCH, 2 coding sessions PM)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO: Brian Donley - Branch Manager IT Direct-Hire @ bdonley@cvp-it.Com
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.