Sr. iOS Developer
San Francisco Metro Area, California
Are you a Sr. IOS Developer who loves what you do? Are you Sr. IOS Developer who is passionate about programming? If you love challenges and strive for excellence, come build the future of our product with us. Our user facing projects are diverse, interesting, and innovative. Our work makes an impact; we help people improve their lives through learning. We leverage the latest technologies, adopt industry best practices and iterate in a fast-paced release environment. You will see the positive results of your work weekly.
This is an opportunity for a Sr. IOS Developer to inspire hundreds of millions, possibly billions, of people to learn anything they can imagine - An opportunity to inspire hundreds of thousands of instructors to share their knowledge with the world - An opportunity to help thousands of businesses change the way their employees learn.
The different teams (Engineering, Product, Data Science) are close-knit bunches that enjoy problem-solving and collaboration. They all share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. The company-culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. Milestones are always celebrated, and support for the mission of other team member s is part of what makes them successful every day.
The company is a late-stage, early-growth start-up that is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco s SoMA neighborhood with offices in EU, and Eurasia. Compensation includes full-time salary, an equity compensation plan, and a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare, commuter benefits, paternal leave, and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Build, iterate, and enhance mobile applications on iOS and tvOS platform
- Continue to evaluate innovative applications on iOS/tvOS and present new ideas to improve our offering on iOS/tvOS and other mobile platforms
- Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Engage and participate in external developer meet-ups and events to promote engineering brand as a great place to work. Give tech talks or organize developer panels.
- Has released one or two medium to large scale consumer facing applications on iTunes App Store
- Solid understanding of the iOS platform
- Knowledge and experience in Swift and Objective-C programming languages, OOD and component architecture
- Experienced with SDK features like CoreData, StoreKit, AVPlayer, push notifications, deep linking, etc.
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, UI testing, automation and code reviews.
- Familiarity with common 3rd party libraries for networking, ORM, analytics, crash reporting, etc.
- Experienced with consuming REST APIs and OAuth
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products and high maintainable code that meet business requirements
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Follows the latest trends in iOS development and evangelize them in the team
- Having an active GitHub profile
Resume (review within 24-hours) >>> Technical Phone (1-hr.) w/ last 30-mins being online coding via CollabEdit >>> Take home exercise (1-2 hours) >>> On-site (10AM-4PM; 2 coding sessions in AM, LUNCH, 2 coding sessions PM)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO: Brian Donley - Branch Manager IT Direct-Hire @ bdonley@cvp-it.Com
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.