Staff Fund Accountant
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, California
- Cash management including preparation of daily bank reconciliations for over 30 Fund accounts and clearing account, managing the line of credit borrowings, repayments, related interest, and quarterly reporting, and preparation of weekly cash balance report.
- Preparation of the quarterly fund of Fund financial statements and investment reports.
- Assist with annual audits including providing requested information to auditors.
- Manage the accounts payable process for multiple entities (Fund level only).
- Process daily partnership capital calls including preparation of wires and recording of journal entries into Investran.
- Record receipt of distributions including the preparation of Investran journal entries.
- 2-5 years experience in Public Accounting audit or as a fund accountant in the investment industry
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting ideally.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.