Staff/Senior IT Auditor
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, Washington
- Review IT or operational areas for potential internal control issues and/or efficiency improvements.Manage individual audit engagements from planning through to final reporting.
- Ensure adequacy of controls over business systems and operating system software by auditing security, data integrity, timeliness of transaction processing, and confidentiality of data.Prepare formal written work papers and reports, documenting audit work performed, and expressing conclusions on control adequacy consistent with department and IIA standards.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of audit work papers and reports.
- Develop recommendations to address control deficiencies or improve processes.
- Present and interact with as well as communicate to management at all levels in written reports and oral presentations.
- Bachelor s degree with an emphasis in management information systems, finance, accounting, or computer science from an accredited university.
- At least one of the following professional certifications: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, CCNA, MCSE/MCSA.
- Minimum 2-.4 plus years of information technology auditing experience or a combination of auditing and information systems experience.
- Solid understanding of the COSO framework, COBIT, SOX 404, and PCAOB auditing standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of ACL and SQL.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.