San Mateo Metro Area, CA
The Tax Manager will be a key member of the accounting team and will report to the VP, Corporate Controller. The Tax Manager will be responsible establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient tax management function and work with multi-functional teams across the Company to implement processes and help build our tax function.
- Undergraduate degree in business with a concentration in tax accounting
- MST and/or CPA certification preferred
- 5+ years of federal and state income tax experience with progressive responsibility, international exposure preferred
- Experience in transfer pricing and related documentation
- Knowledge of indirect taxes such as sales and use, VAT and property
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.