Venture Capital - Financial Analyst
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Maintain and distribute all offering and marketing materials to Fund s limited partners and prospects. Coordinate quarterly closings with outside counsel and service providers
- Maintain CRM data and review documents posted to investor portal.
- Manage the compliance program along with other compliance committee members. S.
- Respond to LP queries as necessary.
- Plan and produce biannial investor retreat.
- Track required documentation for the Fund s investments and respond to requests from invested managers.
- BA/BS from a recognized university with strong academic credentials
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Superior written and oral communications skills, including a strong professional presence on the phone, in writing, and in person.
- A high degree of proficiency with standard business productivity software including Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of basic investment concepts and instruments, and a strong desire to understand and learn more about financial markets and investing.
- Candidates must be mature, poised, well organized, service oriented, and thoughtful.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.