California All, CA
WHAT YOU LL DO:
- Enter and process high volume AP invoices.
- Ensure appropriate vendor setup.
- Review and process employee expense reports and enforce compliance with the company T&E policy.
- Evaluate invoicing, expense report and travel systems.
- Assist with month end activities.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- 2+ years of AP, Expense Reports, and Credit Card processing experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- International and domestic payment experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized individual that has the capability to manage a high volume of invoices and expense reports meeting deadlines by effectively managing their time independently.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Experience in the tech or comparable industry with the ability to operate in a fast paced and complex environment.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.