Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Administrative-Recruiting Assistant (Seattle, WA)
CVPartners an Addison Group Company has an exciting Administrative-Recruiting Assistant job on our team in Seattle, WA. We are a Boutique Recruiting firm nestled in the heart of Downtown. We are in search of a skilled Administrative Assistant, who can think on their toes, run with any project, forefront the office and become an integral part of our team.
- Open the office, turn on lights and prepare the kitchen and conference rooms.
- Format extensive Finance & Accounting, IT, Human Resources and Executive search resumes according to their positional format.
- Answer/screen incoming phone calls and greet visitors.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and kitchen orders.
- Oversee property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies.
- Prepare and manage expense reports and reconciliations of expenses on corporate credit card.
- Perform team tracking and generate extensive excel reports.
- Perform various tasks as requested by management.
- Maintain contact with Talent Rover (Salesforce) support for CRM platform.
- Initiate background and I9/Everify checks for pre-employment.
- Manage online onboarding paperwork for consultants and internal employees.
- Plan office events as requested.
REQUIREMENTS for Administrative Assistant job in Seattle, WA:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior administrative, office, corporate, or recruiting/HR support experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Preferred experience with employee onboarding procedures and practices.
- Can do attitude!
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.