Business Development Manager- Entry Level
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Business Development Manager- Consulting Division
Who are we?
Our team consists of recruiting professionals who have deep knowledge of the staffing industry or accounting and finance experience. Founded in 2001, CVPartners has over decade of local executive recruitment experience building candidate and client relationships in both the Bay Area and Seattle. This technical proficiency coupled with long lasting relationships allows us to act as advisors and partners in helping companies and individuals advance, develop, and accomplish their goals. The company s exemplary performance has granted us the distinction of inclusion among the fastest growing and most successful privately held companies in North America, while also being ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For. Check us out here: http://www.Cvpartnersinc.Com/
We truly embrace the work hard, play hard philosophy and are determined to provide the highest level of service and quality for our customers. We continually strive for excellence while maintaining extraordinarily high ethics and integrity. Our partnership with national staffing firm, Addison Group enables us to share our expertise with individuals and companies coast to coast and across six industries. Addison Group is a top professional staffing firm with vast reach and deep industry knowledge, allowing CVPartners expand the scope of our high-end consulting services across the country to deliver the highest level of service.
Who are we looking for?
Business Development Manager- ENTRY LEVEL
- Researches, Identifies and Sells to potential business deals by contacting potential clients, through prospect calls, ad calls, lead follow-up, MPC (most placeable candidate) calls, etc.
- Maintains and updates prospective client lists of 200+ contacts/companies in Seattle Metro area
- Schedules and attends client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develops, penetrates and maintains client relationships through Quality/Expansion Calls
- Negotiates fees and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represents CVPartners/Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
Are you a good fit?
- Bachelor s degree or 2018 upcoming graduate
- Comfortable working in a professional office environment working collaboratively in a team setting
- Prior Sales or customer service or Accounting experience preferred
- Professional oral and written and presenting communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many daily phone calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships. CVPartners and Addison Group, our parent company will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
CVPartners an Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.