Washington All, WA
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Review and/or prepare reports generated for upper management and external users
- Review and/or prepare other significant internal reports and the basic underlying financial accounting records from which they were prepared
- Responsible for Operational and budget review.
- Prepare and review tax projections and tax preparation work papers
- Review cash flow models for properties
- Assist the VP in administration of projects in the group
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution
- CPA designation is required
- Minimum of 6 or more years in accounting. Public accounting experience and/or real estate experience is strongly preferred.
- Oracle/JD Edwards experience a plus
- Prior management experience
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.