Washington All, WA
- Manage all aspects of accounting operations including timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes
- Develop and lead an accounting team to deliver accurate and timely financial information
- Establish and maintain internal and operational controls necessary to monitor performance and comply with SOX 404
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting from an accredited institution
- CPA is required
- Minimum of 8 years in accounting. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Oracle/JD Edwards experience a plus
- Prior management experience with a large team required
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.