Cost Accounting Manager
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of inventory, costing and variance reporting.
- Lead and develop preparation of balanced monthly management reports for inventory and COGS.
- Drive financial cycle for COGS including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Understanding of manufacturing operations related to inventory management and control.
- Detail and deadline-oriented with ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with Dynamics preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or cost-accounting.
- 3+ years relevant experience in Cost/inventory accounting.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.