Credit & Collections Accountant
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will provide support to AR department and reports to AR Manager. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Collect cash by reminding delinquent accounts; notify management as needed about collection efforts
- Respond to customer inquiries; research unpaid or disputed amounts, identify issues
- Communicate with customers via email or phone
- Work with other internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues
- Prepare weekly accounts receivable reports
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with any ad hoc projects
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; customer service and follow up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
- Knowledge of accounting; data entry skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail.
- 2+ Years of experience
- Ideal candidate will have SAAS experience, and has worked in fast paced environment
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.