San Francisco Metro Area, CA
The position will report to the VP Finance and have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with VP Finance to coordinate and prepare the annual budget and financial forecasts.
- Assist in the annual Budget process in preparing various cost schedules.
- Work with department heads to manage and forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Prepare and distribute the required monthly KPI dashboard.
- Participate in monthly close process, including preparation of journal entries and reconciliations.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting.
- 3-4 years of work experience in expense-side and revenue analysis
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intacct/Adapt Insights experience a plus
- Pro-active and excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.