Financial Reporting Accountant Job in Bellevue, WA
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant in Bellevue include
- The Financial Reporting Accountant job will assist with the preparation and project management of the Company s SEC filing including 8-Ks, 10-Qs, 10-Ks and annual reports.
- Provide technical accounting research and consultation to management and global controllers group on significant, complex and non-routine transactions.
- Perform technical GAAP / SEC research and prepare position papers.
- Various projects and special analysis as assigned
- Outstanding communication skills are mandatory, combined with strong attention to detail, analytical and technical accounting skills.
- Ability to influence and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills required to successfully manage multiple priorities / projects for on-time delivery.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience
- CPA Certification
- Strong working knowledge of SEC rules and regulations
- Strong PC skills
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.