Internal Audit Manager
Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area, WA
Multi-billion publicly-traded Fortune 500 company is looking to hire a Internal Audit Manager. The ideal candidate will have a mininum of 5 years of progressive experience with a mix of public accounting and corporate internal audit.
Responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Perform audits and reviews the adequacy and application of accounting, financial, data processing, administration and operating controls, and then recommends improvements to these controls, practices, and procedures to reduce exposure to loss or increase profits as necessary.Manages, develops, and leads staff auditors.
- Assists in planning and developing the approach and scope of audits.
- Works with Senior Management to evaluate and reduce risk exposure.
- Provides training, encouragement, coaching, and feedback to employees.
- Conducts yearly performance reviews and provides regular coaching and training to all staff.
- Reviews compliance with established policies, plans, and procedures.
- Ensures that Internal Audit Management is immediately informed of sensitive issues or material problems.
- Performs SOX control testing.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the audit profession with at least 3 years in a Managerial/Supervisory role.
- CPA or CIA designation (or both), with a degree in accounting or finance.
- Management Skills.
- Travel domestically and internationally.
- Strong verbal, written, and oral abilities with excellent math and analytical skills are required along with PC Skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, SQL or database relations, ACL applications helpful.
CVPartners, an Addison Group Company, is an EEO employer. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.